Figure Method Training
Are you interested in becoming a Figure Method instructor?
Our immersion training consists of the following:
- taking and observing classes
- individual and group training with a team of master instructors
- anatomy, biomechanics, and postural alignment study
- music counting
- matching with a Mentor to work individually over the course of the first year
- adjustment workshops and continuing education meetings
Ideal candidates will have a background in ballet, dance, or musical theater, a passion for barre fitness, a love of learning and a strong desire to be part of a team. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards in the industry.
Please contact Christina for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org